Friday, March 27, 2009

March Update

I've worked on Riven a bit this month. Not many new features, however. There are some updates to the previously unknown opcodes and I've added support for the 1.02 patch which I had never heard of until last week. I mean, I definitely beat the game with my 1.0 version... :P There have also been loads of memory leak fixes. And I have several more to fix. No progress on video, however.


For, something completely random, watch this. There's a hidden tentacle sprite from Day of the Tentacle in Dark Forces. The video isn't that long, but it shows the tentacle's animation. I'll try to upload a patch of secbase.o soon. I haven't played Day of the Tentacle in a while, but I think it's the tentacle walking animation. Also, isn't it strange that YouTube is accepting and converting my ZMBV videos... (ffmpeg perhaps?)

No comments: