Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Summer In Full Force

Well, here we are. July 2 (for those under UTC-2). Summer (for those in the northern hemisphere). The second half of the year. Man, where did that first half go? Well, I've returned from Atlanta (actually, I came back ~1:30 AM on Sunday).

So, what have I been up to? Well, sadly, not much. It took two days for me to unwind and then I did nothing. Except get a Wii. Well, it's in transit, anyway. Supposedly, it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow (along with Brawl). And, then I can get Sam and Max on the Wii! And in August (specifically, August 19), I can get Pajama Sam, Freddi Fish, and Spy Fox on the Wii (and they look very SCUMM-y from the screenshots)! Not to mention putting ScummVM on the Wii! Why am I using all these exclamation points!?!

But, on a more serious note, I shall be returning to getting back to programming this week. No, really. I'm not kidding...

EDIT (7/3/08): The Wii is here!!!!!!!!!!111one

No comments: