Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm Selling These Fine Leather Jackets

Indy4! No, not Fate of Atlantis, but the new one! It was very good. If you're reading this and haven't seen the movie for some childish reasons or something (coughDrMcCoycough), you don't have to worry as there won't be any spoilers. I'll say two things: The movie was great, but the ending was a bit too sci-fi. And, it was better than Temple of Doom.

In other news, I fixed some RTZ Sega Saturn things and I got it to start loading the script, but before crashing due to an array out of bounds assertion. I'll look into it in the upcoming days.

I also played the "real" Indy4 and Indy5 getting ready for the movie. Too bad Indy5 barely works in WinXP, but it's always nice seeing Guybrush using a machine gun to massacre some commies.

No comments: